WHO SAYS?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHO SAYS?!

UPDATE!!!! THE SITE HAS BEEN RE-VAMPED AND RE-ORGANIZED! Talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on here all you want! Join in on the fun! Who Says?! You do!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the power of meditation retreats
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am by samanthaalexis

» AUGUST 21, 2013 NEWSLETTER IF YOU MISSED IT...
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 am by DeathBlooms

» *IMPORTANT!* WHO SAYS?! WEB ADDRESS HAS CHANGED! *PLEASE READ!*
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 am by DeathBlooms

» RACHEL LIVINGSTON'S PARANORMAL BLOG: CHECK IT OUT: SHARE YOUR STORIES!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm by DeathBlooms

» NEWSLETTER FOR JULY 16, 2013
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 pm by DeathBlooms

» Comet Ison, Nostradamus, and the St. Malachy prophesy
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 am by Finklebean

» HUGE UPDATE 5/19/12
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 am by Finklebean

» What Are You Thinking Right NOW?!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am by DeathBlooms

» What is Abnromal Psychology?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am by DTRave

» He Plays...He Remembers
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 pm by DeathBlooms

» WHO IS YOUR HERO(S)?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 pm by DeathBlooms

» Are you bored? I think I am too. :)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm by DeathBlooms

» SuperPowers!!!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 am by DTRave

» Right to own guns (Gun control)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 am by DTRave

» THE CONTACT FIELD
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:06 am by DeathBlooms

» THE FORUM RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» NOVEMBER 24, 2012 NEWSLETTER: UPDATED! (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR E-MAIL)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 am by DeathBlooms

» DID YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?? AND MORE? HELP HERE!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 am by DeathBlooms

» WANT TO REGISTER? HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am by DeathBlooms

» OCT 2012 NEWSLETTERS (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR EMAIL)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 pm by DeathBlooms

» *NEW!* WHO SAYS?! BANNERS!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:03 am by DeathBlooms

» You Tube Video of Strange Creatures
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm by DeathBlooms

» Which Natural Disaster do You Fear the Most?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 am by DeathBlooms

» DMT - The Spirit Molecule
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:35 am by DeathBlooms

» The ultimate Reality
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 am by AgentOfOblivion

» wave function collapse
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:24 am by AgentOfOblivion

» Right to Die (Euthanasia, assisted suicide)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 am by AgentOfOblivion

» Where did the good ol' Rock and Roll go?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:46 pm by AgentOfOblivion

» Show some love
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm by bcole26

» MORE WHO SAYS INFO: FACEBOOK GROUP AND MORE.
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm by DeathBlooms

» you are amazing
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:15 pm by DeathBlooms

» One day Left
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm by DeathBlooms

» Biphobia!!!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm by Finklebean

» The "Like" Button
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm by DeathBlooms

» Songs you want played at your funeral.
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am by Lacrima Mortis

» Your Favorite Serial Killer
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 am by bcole26

» HAUNTED ALTON ILLINOIS
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» A Few Haunted Places
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 pm by DeathBlooms

» New Category 9/25/2012
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm by DeathBlooms

» Some Paranormal Terms And Their Meanings
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm by DeathBlooms

» Some Words Associated With The Occult And Their Meanings
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 pm by DeathBlooms

» (POLL) Do You Love Halloween? And Do You Dress Up Every Year???
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm by DeathBlooms

» Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 am by DeathBlooms

» Poem: Pieces
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:56 am by DeathBlooms

» Movies that scare the crap out of you!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:33 am by bcole26

» GOB - The Band
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm by DeathBlooms

» Pig Mask Dream 9/20/2012
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 am by DeathBlooms

» Spiritual Sight/Awarness - Pattern & Frequency Of 852 Hz
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:05 am by DeathBlooms

»  Human cloning
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm by DeathBlooms

» Children prosecuted as adults
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 pm by DeathBlooms

» How to upload pictures in Gallery
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 am by DeathBlooms

» Killing in Self Defense
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:24 am by DeathBlooms

» WHERE?????
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 am by DeathBlooms

» LALALA What song...
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am by DeathBlooms

» I'M SO EXCITED!!! I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! I THINK I LIKE IT!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 am by DeathBlooms

» The Obsolete
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:33 am by DeathBlooms

» What was Your High School Label?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 am by DeathBlooms

» Ridiculous Definitions
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 am by DeathBlooms

» Name a Band Game
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm by DeathBlooms

» The Violent Youth
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm by DeathBlooms

» Cow 'stuck in a tree' in dramatic rescue by Cumbria firemen
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 pm by DeathBlooms

» Conspiracy Theorists Believe World Bank is Evil: What do you think of this??
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 pm by DeathBlooms

» The Wolf is My Brother
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 am by DTRave

» Who do you want as president?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 pm by DeathBlooms

» Favorite TV Shows
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 pm by DeathBlooms

» Mail....!!!!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 pm by DeathBlooms

» Do you vote?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 pm by DeathBlooms

» global warming real or not?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by DTRave

» Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 pm by DTRave

» Drunken redneck lullaby
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 pm by DTRave

» Rachel Livingston's Tats
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm by DeathBlooms

» Execution of the mentally ill
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 am by DTRave

» POEM: Human
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 am by DTRave

» QUESTIONS??? AND CONTACT.
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» Crazy Camping Time
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm by DeathBlooms

» INSIDES (POEM)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:40 pm by DeathBlooms

» Your Posting Ranks
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 pm by DeathBlooms

» I'm all alone
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» WORST FEARS!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hospital Bed
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:38 pm by DeathBlooms

» NASA claims 2012 fears are unfounded
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm by DeathBlooms

» Eastern Washington hole is shrouded in mystery
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm by DeathBlooms

» Have You Ever
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hug And Slap
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm by DeathBlooms

» Miley Cyrus Smoking Pot
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm by DeathBlooms

» What's You Favorite Decade(S) of Music?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hello to all the Members here this iis my Intro Post.
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 am by DTRave

» Scientist Says Immortality Only 20 Years Away
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 pm by DeathBlooms

» It's always sunny in Philadelphia
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» What gets on your nerves?
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:19 pm by DeathBlooms

» Skinned Alive
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm by DeathBlooms

» Drowning (poem)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 am by DeathBlooms

» Who Says?! Layout has been updated 7/22/12
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 am by DeathBlooms

» THE NEVER ENDING STORY
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 am by fr3akinther00m

» Important Notice: Please Read ASAP
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 pm by DeathBlooms

» FISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm by DeathBlooms

» SUPER EARTH: Scientists discover life-supporting planet 'right at Earth's front door'
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm by DeathBlooms

» If you could go ANYWHERE
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 am by DeathBlooms

» Knocking on wood
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 am by DeathBlooms

Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 649 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:58 pm
Top posters
DeathBlooms (1536)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Vote_lcappost a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Voting_barpost a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Vote_rcap 
fr3akinther00m (330)
post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Vote_lcappost a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Voting_barpost a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Vote_rcap 
senor_ding_dong (278)
AngelofMercy (175)
Finklebean (166)
chellbilly (103)
michael (70)
AgentOfOblivion (53)
Lacrima Mortis (48)
DTRave (38)
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
DeathBlooms
fr3akinther00m
Finklebean
senor_ding_dong
AgentOfOblivion
michael
AngelofMercy
chellbilly
strong elk
Lacrima Mortis
Most Viewed Topics
THE FORUM RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!
THE CONTACT FIELD
Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky
The Truth or Lie Game
THE NEVER ENDING STORY
Hug And Slap
Have You Ever
Name a Band Game
WHO SAYS?! SUPPORTING PROFILES
Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
Most active topics
The Truth or Lie Game
The Bad Advice Game
THE NEVER ENDING STORY
The Excuse Game
Have You Ever
Name a Band Game
Make up a lie about the poster above you
Hug And Slap
Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
Alien Dreams
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is samanthaalexis

Our users have posted a total of 2837 messages in 848 subjects
Poll
Do You Love Halloween? And Do You Dress Up Every Year???
 YES and I dress up every year!
 Yes, but I don't dress up every year
 I hate Halloween, I don't dress up
 It's okay but I never really dress up
 Yes but dressing up is not for me
 I just like to kick back and eat candy
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
fr3akinther00m

post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Empty
PostSubject: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:10 am

enjoy cheers put your hands in the air and wave them like u might just care. cheers
Back to top Go down
senor_ding_dong
Night Owl
Night Owl
senor_ding_dong

post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 9:53 am

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven KoRn Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

This song gets my head bangin'. It's like my inner mind.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Alienated. Amping. Defiant.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
fr3akinther00m

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 11:48 am

this is how i feel today after last night 0-))))0

Back to top Go down
Lacrima Mortis
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:33 am

-

Deleted videos for reasons of connection dropping issues / stil corrupted connection issues after posting videos.

Last edited by Lacrima Mortis on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
fr3akinther00m

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 1:15 am

at this moment i feel this song to be playing in my head.

Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
fr3akinther00m

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:36 am

[quote="Lacrima Mortis"]Deleted videos for reasons of connection dropping issues [/quote

that suxs i love that song. i came back on here just to hear it again.
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
fr3akinther00m

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:56 pm

this song is playing on the inside of me right now..

If you my nigga you my nigga till the end (Whoaaaaaaaaa)
My friennnnnnd (Whoaaaaaaaa)
Na na na
If you my nigga you my nigga till we go (Whoaaaaaaaaa)
My nee-ga-row (Whoaaaaaaaaa)
Na na na
afro
Back to top Go down
DeathBlooms
Admin
DeathBlooms

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Here are the lyrics:

Quote :

"Death Blooms"

Cold seems crippling lame meander through corridors aroma's thick
with age mark off the day reflections of my life are fading

Pull me out of body don't want it don't want in,
Feeble frail and rotting descending I'm lost in,
A structure that's collapsing don't want it cast into,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me

Past has found its place salvation is no more will god accept my
peace bleached will pardon me reflections of my life are fading
A structure that's collapsing don't want it cast into,

I just want to run fly kites wrestle jump and play
Swim through waves that crash to shore memories in me
cocooned in misery

I'm sick and tired of embracing reflections of past time receive me
or cast me away
...god please take me away
resistance futile suicidal ideas I will crucify my own being satisfy
selfish needs fuck the deities justify my own right to what's waiting
for me

On the other side the time has come lock and load I'm coming I'm
coming I'm coming I'm coming home

A structure that's collapsing descending don't want it,
Maker take the body don't want it wants me,
A structure that's collapsing descending don't want it,

I just want to run fly kites wrestle jump and play
Swim through waves that crash to shore memories in me
cocooned in misery
The darkness overcomes soul soars to the other plain
Existence past the door I sail through purgatory's bay

I asked a god for poison cradle me sown to my dreams souls searching
death blossoms where clouds lie over me held in god's hands death
blooming

Dark for fear of failure an inner gloom as wide as an eye and
fermenting roiling hate death grip in my veins unveiling rancid
petals flowering forth foul nectar the space between a blink and a
tear
...death blooms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mrs.rachel.livingston
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
fr3akinther00m

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm

"Both Of Us"
(feat. Taylor Swift)

[Chorus: Taylor Swift]
I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us
Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

[B.o.B:]
Ever thought about losing it
When your money's all gone and you lose your whip
You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you're due for rent
And the grass so green on the other side
Make a nigga wanna run straight through the fence
Open up the fridge bout twenty times
But still can't find no food in it
That's foolishness
And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look,
And the way we talk and the way we act and the clothes we bought, how much that cost?
Does it even really matter?
Cause if life is an uphill battle
We all tryna climb with the same ol' ladder
In the same boat, with the same ol' paddle
Why so shallow? I'm just asking
What's the pattern for the madness
Everybody ain't a number one draft pick
Most of us ain't hollywood actors
But if it's all for one, and one for all
Then maybe one day, we all can ball
Do it one time for the underdogs
Sincerely yours, from one of y'all

[B.o.B:]
I can feel your pain, I can feel your struggle
You just wanna live, but everything so low
That you could drown in a puddle
That's why I gotta hold us up, yeah hold us up
For all the times no one's ever spoke for us
To every single time that they play this song
You can say that that's what Bobby Ray wrote for us
When the tides get too high
And the sea up underneath get so deep
And you feel like you're just another person
Getting lost in the crowd, way up high in the nosebleeds
Uh, because we've both been there, yeah, both of us
But we still stand tall with our shoulders up
And even though we always against the odds
These are the things that've molded us
And if life hadn't chosen us
Sometimes I wonder where I would've wound up
Cause if it was up to me, I'd make a new blueprint
Than build it from the ground up, hey
But if it's all for one, and one for all
Then maybe one day, we all can ball
Do it one time for the underdogs
From Bobby Ray, to all of y'all

Oohhh, oohh (4x)

Back to top Go down
Lacrima Mortis
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours..   post a music video that best relates to your thoughts at the moment. hears mine whats yours.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 am

~