WHO SAYS?!

UPDATE!!!! THE SITE HAS BEEN RE-VAMPED AND RE-ORGANIZED! Talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on here all you want! Join in on the fun! Who Says?! You do!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the power of meditation retreats
Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am by samanthaalexis

» AUGUST 21, 2013 NEWSLETTER IF YOU MISSED IT...
Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 am by DeathBlooms

» *IMPORTANT!* WHO SAYS?! WEB ADDRESS HAS CHANGED! *PLEASE READ!*
Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 am by DeathBlooms

» RACHEL LIVINGSTON'S PARANORMAL BLOG: CHECK IT OUT: SHARE YOUR STORIES!
Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm by DeathBlooms

» NEWSLETTER FOR JULY 16, 2013
Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 pm by DeathBlooms

» Comet Ison, Nostradamus, and the St. Malachy prophesy
Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 am by Finklebean

» HUGE UPDATE 5/19/12
Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 am by Finklebean

» What Are You Thinking Right NOW?!
Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am by DeathBlooms

» What is Abnromal Psychology?
Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am by DTRave

» He Plays...He Remembers
Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 pm by DeathBlooms

» WHO IS YOUR HERO(S)?
Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 pm by DeathBlooms

» Are you bored? I think I am too. :)
Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm by DeathBlooms

» SuperPowers!!!
Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 am by DTRave

» Right to own guns (Gun control)
Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 am by DTRave

» THE CONTACT FIELD
Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:06 am by DeathBlooms

» THE FORUM RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!
Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» NOVEMBER 24, 2012 NEWSLETTER: UPDATED! (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR E-MAIL)
Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 am by DeathBlooms

» DID YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?? AND MORE? HELP HERE!
Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 am by DeathBlooms

» WANT TO REGISTER? HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT!
Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am by DeathBlooms

» OCT 2012 NEWSLETTERS (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR EMAIL)
Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 pm by DeathBlooms

» *NEW!* WHO SAYS?! BANNERS!
Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:03 am by DeathBlooms

» You Tube Video of Strange Creatures
Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm by DeathBlooms

» Which Natural Disaster do You Fear the Most?
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 am by DeathBlooms

» DMT - The Spirit Molecule
Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:35 am by DeathBlooms

» The ultimate Reality
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 am by AgentOfOblivion

» wave function collapse
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:24 am by AgentOfOblivion

» Right to Die (Euthanasia, assisted suicide)
Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 am by AgentOfOblivion

» Where did the good ol' Rock and Roll go?
Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:46 pm by AgentOfOblivion

» Show some love
Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm by bcole26

» MORE WHO SAYS INFO: FACEBOOK GROUP AND MORE.
Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm by DeathBlooms

» you are amazing
Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:15 pm by DeathBlooms

» One day Left
Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm by DeathBlooms

» Biphobia!!!
Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm by Finklebean

» The "Like" Button
Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm by DeathBlooms

» Songs you want played at your funeral.
Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am by Lacrima Mortis

» Your Favorite Serial Killer
Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 am by bcole26

» HAUNTED ALTON ILLINOIS
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» A Few Haunted Places
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 pm by DeathBlooms

» New Category 9/25/2012
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm by DeathBlooms

» Some Paranormal Terms And Their Meanings
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm by DeathBlooms

» Some Words Associated With The Occult And Their Meanings
Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 pm by DeathBlooms

» (POLL) Do You Love Halloween? And Do You Dress Up Every Year???
Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm by DeathBlooms

» Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?
Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 am by DeathBlooms

» Poem: Pieces
Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:56 am by DeathBlooms

» Movies that scare the crap out of you!
Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:33 am by bcole26

» GOB - The Band
Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm by DeathBlooms

» Pig Mask Dream 9/20/2012
Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 am by DeathBlooms

» Spiritual Sight/Awarness - Pattern & Frequency Of 852 Hz
Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:05 am by DeathBlooms

»  Human cloning
Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm by DeathBlooms

» Children prosecuted as adults
Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 pm by DeathBlooms

» How to upload pictures in Gallery
Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 am by DeathBlooms

» Killing in Self Defense
Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:24 am by DeathBlooms

» WHERE?????
Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 am by DeathBlooms

» LALALA What song...
Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am by DeathBlooms

» I'M SO EXCITED!!! I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! I THINK I LIKE IT!
Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 am by DeathBlooms

» The Obsolete
Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:33 am by DeathBlooms

» What was Your High School Label?
Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 am by DeathBlooms

» Ridiculous Definitions
Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 am by DeathBlooms

» Name a Band Game
Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm by DeathBlooms

» The Violent Youth
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm by DeathBlooms

» Cow 'stuck in a tree' in dramatic rescue by Cumbria firemen
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 pm by DeathBlooms

» Conspiracy Theorists Believe World Bank is Evil: What do you think of this??
Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 pm by DeathBlooms

» The Wolf is My Brother
Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 am by DTRave

» Who do you want as president?
Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 pm by DeathBlooms

» Favorite TV Shows
Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 pm by DeathBlooms

» Mail....!!!!
Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 pm by DeathBlooms

» Do you vote?
Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 pm by DeathBlooms

» global warming real or not?
Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by DTRave

» Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 pm by DTRave

» Drunken redneck lullaby
Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 pm by DTRave

» Rachel Livingston's Tats
Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm by DeathBlooms

» Execution of the mentally ill
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 am by DTRave

» POEM: Human
Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 am by DTRave

» QUESTIONS??? AND CONTACT.
Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» Crazy Camping Time
Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm by DeathBlooms

» INSIDES (POEM)
Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:40 pm by DeathBlooms

» Your Posting Ranks
Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 pm by DeathBlooms

» I'm all alone
Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» WORST FEARS!
Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hospital Bed
Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:38 pm by DeathBlooms

» NASA claims 2012 fears are unfounded
Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm by DeathBlooms

» Eastern Washington hole is shrouded in mystery
Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm by DeathBlooms

» Have You Ever
Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hug And Slap
Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm by DeathBlooms

» Miley Cyrus Smoking Pot
Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm by DeathBlooms

» What's You Favorite Decade(S) of Music?
Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hello to all the Members here this iis my Intro Post.
Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 am by DTRave

» Scientist Says Immortality Only 20 Years Away
Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 pm by DeathBlooms

» It's always sunny in Philadelphia
Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» What gets on your nerves?
Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:19 pm by DeathBlooms

» Skinned Alive
Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm by DeathBlooms

» Drowning (poem)
Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 am by DeathBlooms

» Who Says?! Layout has been updated 7/22/12
Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 am by DeathBlooms

» THE NEVER ENDING STORY
Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 am by fr3akinther00m

» Important Notice: Please Read ASAP
Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 pm by DeathBlooms

» FISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm by DeathBlooms

» SUPER EARTH: Scientists discover life-supporting planet 'right at Earth's front door'
Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm by DeathBlooms

» If you could go ANYWHERE
Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 am by DeathBlooms

» Knocking on wood
Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 am by DeathBlooms

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 55 on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:56 am
Top posters
DeathBlooms (1536)
 
fr3akinther00m (330)
 
senor_ding_dong (278)
 
AngelofMercy (175)
 
Finklebean (166)
 
chellbilly (103)
 
michael (70)
 
AgentOfOblivion (53)
 
Lacrima Mortis (48)
 
DTRave (38)
 
Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Most active topic starters
DeathBlooms
 
fr3akinther00m
 
Finklebean
 
senor_ding_dong
 
AgentOfOblivion
 
michael
 
AngelofMercy
 
chellbilly
 
lupusphasmatis
 
Lacrima Mortis
 
Most Viewed Topics
THE FORUM RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!
THE CONTACT FIELD
Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky
The Truth or Lie Game
THE NEVER ENDING STORY
Hug And Slap
Have You Ever
Name a Band Game
WHO SAYS?! SUPPORTING PROFILES
Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
Most active topics
The Truth or Lie Game
The Bad Advice Game
THE NEVER ENDING STORY
The Excuse Game
Have You Ever
Name a Band Game
Make up a lie about the poster above you
Hug And Slap
Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
Alien Dreams
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is samanthaalexis

Our users have posted a total of 2837 messages in 848 subjects
Poll
Do You Love Halloween? And Do You Dress Up Every Year???
 YES and I dress up every year!
 Yes, but I don't dress up every year
 I hate Halloween, I don't dress up
 It's okay but I never really dress up
 Yes but dressing up is not for me
 I just like to kick back and eat candy
View results
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathBlooms
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1536
Points : 3288
Location : Wood River IL
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:13 pm

Quote :
Scientists have been monitoring the skies for extraterrestrial life search. Trillions of dollars have been spent for agencies and organizations to explore the Universe. Still, scientists have yet to find proof of alien life.

Many believe that ancient civilizations have documented their communication with alien races through sacred texts, monolithic structures and cave drawings. Heavily described on ancient civilizations is about communicating extraterrestrial races while in a state of deep trance.

The Aliens Have Landed 300x206 Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human’s Consciousness?There are groups of people believing that extraterrestrial encounter is possible in much cheaper way. They are referring to the invaluable potential of human consciousness. Some people all over the world claiming they go into deep states of mediation and made contact with extraterrestrials through appearing in their own mind and sometimes even within physical.

READ MORE

_________________
~Rae Livingston "Death Blooms" - Site Administrator~

*Our Love is Forever* ~ Jeff & Rae ~ *October 30, 2009* <3

"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.. JUST LOOK FOR IT. *CLICK HERE*  **BELIEVE**

INSIDE A BUG'S BRAIN.. CLICK HERE & LOOK INSIDE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mrs.rachel.livingston
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 396
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm

im sure of this to be true. O.O>>>)
Back to top Go down
senor_ding_dong
Night Owl
Night Owl
avatar

Posts : 278
Points : 307
Location : In the here and now. Same place you are.
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Same here. Actually Whitley Strieber has a meditation technique that could help along those lines. Or help to end unwelcome visitations.



Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 396
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 am

the book "Communion" really woke me up to what was going on with me . tryed to get rachel to read it but she did not. <o>
Back to top Go down
senor_ding_dong
Night Owl
Night Owl
avatar

Posts : 278
Points : 307
Location : In the here and now. Same place you are.
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:24 pm


No. Rachel doesn't like the 'Greys' Neutral
I first read Communion when I was 19. Then I read his other books of that series. I've read a fair bit on the ufo phenomena, but tbh, he's the only commentator whose assessment I trust on the subject.

So, whats going on with you? Contact experiences? U.F.O's? Care to share or create a new topic about it? These things interest me What a Face
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 396
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:03 pm

h


Last edited by fr3akinther00m on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
senor_ding_dong
Night Owl
Night Owl
avatar

Posts : 278
Points : 307
Location : In the here and now. Same place you are.
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:23 pm

fr3akinther00m wrote:
honestly i feel like they have always checked on me since i was a child . the other night i had a strange exp. not really tho. it was like a meeting in my mind . there were 3 of them one was the head guy and i asked if i could live my life with out all the ex responsibility once again i was told i am who i am and that can not be changed. no words are ever exchanged its all inside my head. alien ( sh room was involved. ) but then again everything is right. confused

Interesting.
Maybe they have been checking on you - monitoring your development perhaps - watching. They often come in threes Shocked "You are who you are." Hmmm. Interesting. Very interesting.
Thanks for sharing that fr3akinther00m.
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 396
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:04 am

idk ive always been the same since i was a little girl . maby there intrigued because i care about people or maby they put me here to show people how to love. i know it makes me sad when people dont love each other or them selves . i have a above avg iq and a great love for understanding human behavior. ive always been honest and expected others to be also but they are not usually. maby one day ill get to go with them. <o> (-)-->o.O
Back to top Go down
senor_ding_dong
Night Owl
Night Owl
avatar

Posts : 278
Points : 307
Location : In the here and now. Same place you are.
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:04 am

I hear ya. I foresee your next rebirth to be in a more favorable realm. A realm with less suffering. A realm of exotic pleasures 0~0 This realm - the human realm - is difficult ideed. Love is the answer. As you know.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven When they come for you, whizz by and extract me, for my mission on the Earth is near completion. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Zving Quaz Quaz [thank you] O.O>>>)
Back to top Go down
DeathBlooms
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1536
Points : 3288
Location : Wood River IL
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:50 am

senor_ding_dong wrote:

No. Rachel doesn't like the 'Greys' Neutral
I first read Communion when I was 19. Then I read his other books of that series. I've read a fair bit on the ufo phenomena, but tbh, he's the only commentator whose assessment I trust on the subject.

So, whats going on with you? Contact experiences? U.F.O's? Care to share or create a new topic about it? These things interest me What a Face

Nope, you're right, I don't like the greys. I think they are the most disturbing looking creatures, lol. I think it's the eyes.

fr3akinther00m you said they look like shadows, right? Or am I mistaken? How are they shaped? Are they tall with big heads? Just wondering.


_________________
~Rae Livingston "Death Blooms" - Site Administrator~

*Our Love is Forever* ~ Jeff & Rae ~ *October 30, 2009* <3

"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.. JUST LOOK FOR IT. *CLICK HERE*  **BELIEVE**

INSIDE A BUG'S BRAIN.. CLICK HERE & LOOK INSIDE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mrs.rachel.livingston
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 396
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 pm

with eyes open their like shadows in my room and some times outside my window but this time it was in my mind and they were all colors around them they became like a gray when they spoke to me it was like they were all colors untill then. i need to draw a pic of that its the first time ive ever see them like that. for some reason i feel they are different . like the shadows are to check with me and the others are the head guys. i dont know why but that seems right. sorry if i dont talk about it much rach its personal and i dont want jeff judging me for something im not asking to be a part of. is it real i dont know does it go on im sure of it. do i want to talk or think about it ? no i sure dont. i feel like a weirdo right now. Sad )
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 396
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:19 pm

senor_ding_dong wrote:
I hear ya. I foresee your next rebirth to be in a more favorable realm. A realm with less suffering. A realm of exotic pleasures 0~0 This realm - the human realm - is difficult ideed. Love is the answer. As you know.
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven When they come for you, whizz by and extract me, for my mission on the Earth is near completion. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Zving Quaz Quaz [thank you] O.O>>>)


i sure hope so . ill try but i cant leave before my time so im not promising anything. (-)-->o.O

thanks for understanding that love is the answer you really dont know what it means to me to hear someone else understanding that . and believing that love is real . ^^^^o

its the only real thing i have to offer and so many people cant take it because they dont believe in it ,
and that is sad because those who dont believe are living without it in them selves because when u feel love u know how real it is , and what it can do. i am blessed for that at the least. /m/

Back to top Go down
DeathBlooms
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1536
Points : 3288
Location : Wood River IL
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 pm

fr3akinther00m wrote:
with eyes open their like shadows in my room and some times outside my window but this time it was in my mind and they were all colors around them they became like a gray when they spoke to me it was like they were all colors untill then. i need to draw a pic of that its the first time ive ever see them like that. for some reason i feel they are different . like the shadows are to check with me and the others are the head guys. i dont know why but that seems right. sorry if i dont talk about it much rach its personal and i dont want jeff judging me for something im not asking to be a part of. is it real i dont know does it go on im sure of it. do i want to talk or think about it ? no i sure dont. i feel like a weirdo right now. Sad )

You shouldn't feel like a werido at all. These tings happen It doesn't mean that it is a bad thing. We are here to support you. We believe you so don't feel like a weirdo. I believe you 100 percent. I'm always here if you need to vent and I will never judge you. You secrets are safe with me. And if you don't want to talk to me about it that's okay. I will stop asking. Smile

_________________
~Rae Livingston "Death Blooms" - Site Administrator~

*Our Love is Forever* ~ Jeff & Rae ~ *October 30, 2009* <3

"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.. JUST LOOK FOR IT. *CLICK HERE*  **BELIEVE**

INSIDE A BUG'S BRAIN.. CLICK HERE & LOOK INSIDE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mrs.rachel.livingston
Lacrima Mortis
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel


Posts : 48
Points : 67
Join date : 2012-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 pm

-
I never read nor have I seen the Movie Communion, and probaly will not do so.




Jeff I fully understand and agree with what you are conveying here. I also would like to elaborate more upon this topic if I may do so. Which come about in pondering upon the Topic, there are questions and thought both arising, which I shall share as they make somewhat more sense to me, than to solely lay claim that these beings are ‘Extra terrestrial’ in Origin.

Many People claim clairvoyance, as in shared thought with loved ones, spouses and siblings. So I will ask can Hallucinations be projected in one’s mind and also be shared with other persons Mind as projected and perceived.

-I state and question this, (to also include into the equation ‘Fever induced Hallucinations’, and at time of events present Mental health state Hallucinations- Be that based upon healthy or Damaged, or chemically off balanced Mental health state of mind).

- There is a Woman who had such Hallucinations, when she was young, a teenage girl, she had a Painful Physical condition, causing her great pain and illness, of which her body caused a fever, and over the course of hour that followed, a fever made worse which was due to her being forced to walk alone in harsh winter elements (cold and snowy conditions) to a Physician, whose practice was a great distance from her Childhood Home.

-Upon arriving she was given a Bed, and she stated that she was in and out of consciousness, and at one time awoke to lift her head and see a small group of very tall Beings made of shimmering different colors of the light, she described them as conversing with each other just beyond the foot of her bed.

-My Personal belief is in believing that that Woman was brain damaged due to her brain incurring such very high degrees of temperature as she was very physically ill and almost lost her life.

-Her heat damaged brain cooking within her cranium, caused her over the course of many years there on (after that nights event which she swears to be an encounter) into her young adulthood and prime of her life span to see impossible and very weird unnatural creatures and beasts crawling upon the interior walls of her home.

-As well as impossible creatures entering into her home from open ports. She franticly in a panic in one of her hallucinogenic fits, called upon another in the Home, whom (either amused her to Shut her up), or He really did see the unnatural looking freakish creature. For which she swears her hallucination was witnessed and confirmed by this other very close although cruel and horrible man.

-Also it must be included that the Woman was horribly physically abused and beaten, thrown across the rooms and bounced off of walls and furniture’s, over a very long span of time in ongoing abuse of years. Which could have very well caused her brain damage and as well post traumatic shock syndrome which also attributed to her hallucinations, and her mental state from the start is questionable.


-If hallucinations are in fact ‘shared’ through clairvoyance, then is it to say as ‘Mass Hysteria can be brought on in part by a clairvoyant hallucinogenic episode and in part brought to full bloom in Mass Panic?

-And finally I ask this: Do our human minds visualize the perception of Shimmering Beings of varying, radiant color, if not hallucinations, if they are non Human 'Alien beings' just caused based upon our Visual receptors to see in other ranges of the light spectrum which normally humans cannot see in, such as in Ultraviolet Light.


-And if that is the Case, then can other non Human Earth born Creatures see those Same Beings in the Ultra Violet or other?

- Such as Gold Fish, Birds, bees and other Earth species? What do birds see in the World which we humans do not see within our normal Human visual range?

-Do Animals in Nature see impossible beings and creatures moving about the earth upon a daily bases, or in brief events and thus all is normal because they do not know any different, so no need to Panic over say Shimmering Tall Beings of light walking about?

-Do the Beings which we Humans cannot perceive normally but for in chance very brief glimpses and encounters. Can they also see us, are here and aware of us Humans in but only as in flashed moments, in brief glimpses, and encounters?

Some never believing in that ‘Human Beings’ that humans do not even Exist and ‘Human Beings are the Figments of whimsical over reaching imagination of their wee bit touched in the Mind friends?


-Are there shimmering Beings which study such Strange phenomenon as ‘Human Beings’ which their scholars deem preposterous and silly at best? (The Movie ‘The Others’ (Staring Nicole Kidman) {although pertaining to ‘Ghosts’} comes to mind here) only other than Human species kind of beings aka Grays, and reptilian, and other.

-You see, there is so much to question, especially when allowing our Minds to ‘Think outside of Box’ with no limits, no scolding’s for doing so’. We are all weird, we are all ok, we are all Human or ‘perhaps’ not.



-
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
avatar

Posts : 330
Points : 396
Join date : 2012-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:54 am

finally you say something i truly do agree with . i get the whole spectrum of what your saying and have since i was young . so i have always kept my self in check on all those levels. and i dont really keep all of this in the front of my mind i normally only think about it when its happening and let it go . dont like to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
senor_ding_dong
Night Owl
Night Owl
avatar

Posts : 278
Points : 307
Location : In the here and now. Same place you are.
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:52 am

I know what you mean and so I appreciate what you've shared so far. Good on you. I mean, who enjoys talking about things they don't like talking about? Not me. So thanks for opening up about this, but let us know of any new developments.

Obviously Lacrima Mortis is correct. One should never jump to conclusions about certain things. But that doesn't mean, to me, that conclusions cannot be drawn at all. You are taking the right approach for yourself, so, I'll just leave it at that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DeathBlooms
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1536
Points : 3288
Location : Wood River IL
Join date : 2011-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 am

Lacrima Mortis wrote:
-
I never read nor have I seen the Movie Communion, and probaly will not do so.




Jeff I fully understand and agree with what you are conveying here. I also would like to elaborate more upon this topic if I may do so. Which come about in pondering upon the Topic, there are questions and thought both arising, which I shall share as they make somewhat more sense to me, than to solely lay claim that these beings are ‘Extra terrestrial’ in Origin.

Many People claim clairvoyance, as in shared thought with loved ones, spouses and siblings. So I will ask can Hallucinations be projected in one’s mind and also be shared with other persons Mind as projected and perceived.

-I state and question this, (to also include into the equation ‘Fever induced Hallucinations’, and at time of events present Mental health state Hallucinations- Be that based upon healthy or Damaged, or chemically off balanced Mental health state of mind).

- There is a Woman who had such Hallucinations, when she was young, a teenage girl, she had a Painful Physical condition, causing her great pain and illness, of which her body caused a fever, and over the course of hour that followed, a fever made worse which was due to her being forced to walk alone in harsh winter elements (cold and snowy conditions) to a Physician, whose practice was a great distance from her Childhood Home.

-Upon arriving she was given a Bed, and she stated that she was in and out of consciousness, and at one time awoke to lift her head and see a small group of very tall Beings made of shimmering different colors of the light, she described them as conversing with each other just beyond the foot of her bed.

-My Personal belief is in believing that that Woman was brain damaged due to her brain incurring such very high degrees of temperature as she was very physically ill and almost lost her life.

-Her heat damaged brain cooking within her cranium, caused her over the course of many years there on (after that nights event which she swears to be an encounter) into her young adulthood and prime of her life span to see impossible and very weird unnatural creatures and beasts crawling upon the interior walls of her home.

-As well as impossible creatures entering into her home from open ports. She franticly in a panic in one of her hallucinogenic fits, called upon another in the Home, whom (either amused her to Shut her up), or He really did see the unnatural looking freakish creature. For which she swears her hallucination was witnessed and confirmed by this other very close although cruel and horrible man.

-Also it must be included that the Woman was horribly physically abused and beaten, thrown across the rooms and bounced off of walls and furniture’s, over a very long span of time in ongoing abuse of years. Which could have very well caused her brain damage and as well post traumatic shock syndrome which also attributed to her hallucinations, and her mental state from the start is questionable.


-If hallucinations are in fact ‘shared’ through clairvoyance, then is it to say as ‘Mass Hysteria can be brought on in part by a clairvoyant hallucinogenic episode and in part brought to full bloom in Mass Panic?

-And finally I ask this: Do our human minds visualize the perception of Shimmering Beings of varying, radiant color, if not hallucinations, if they are non Human 'Alien beings' just caused based upon our Visual receptors to see in other ranges of the light spectrum which normally humans cannot see in, such as in Ultraviolet Light.


-And if that is the Case, then can other non Human Earth born Creatures see those Same Beings in the Ultra Violet or other?

- Such as Gold Fish, Birds, bees and other Earth species? What do birds see in the World which we humans do not see within our normal Human visual range?

-Do Animals in Nature see impossible beings and creatures moving about the earth upon a daily bases, or in brief events and thus all is normal because they do not know any different, so no need to Panic over say Shimmering Tall Beings of light walking about?

-Do the Beings which we Humans cannot perceive normally but for in chance very brief glimpses and encounters. Can they also see us, are here and aware of us Humans in but only as in flashed moments, in brief glimpses, and encounters?

Some never believing in that ‘Human Beings’ that humans do not even Exist and ‘Human Beings are the Figments of whimsical over reaching imagination of their wee bit touched in the Mind friends?


-Are there shimmering Beings which study such Strange phenomenon as ‘Human Beings’ which their scholars deem preposterous and silly at best? (The Movie ‘The Others’ (Staring Nicole Kidman) {although pertaining to ‘Ghosts’} comes to mind here) only other than Human species kind of beings aka Grays, and reptilian, and other.

-You see, there is so much to question, especially when allowing our Minds to ‘Think outside of Box’ with no limits, no scolding’s for doing so’. We are all weird, we are all ok, we are all Human or ‘perhaps’ not.



-

Very interesting!!

_________________
~Rae Livingston "Death Blooms" - Site Administrator~

*Our Love is Forever* ~ Jeff & Rae ~ *October 30, 2009* <3

"THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.. JUST LOOK FOR IT. *CLICK HERE*  **BELIEVE**

INSIDE A BUG'S BRAIN.. CLICK HERE & LOOK INSIDE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mrs.rachel.livingston
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?   

Back to top Go down
 
Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» False Prophet, or Human Error?
» Do non human symbols speak sometimes in a dream?
» The Storytelling Animal - How Stories Make Us Human by Jonathan Gottschall
» Japan Mulls Raising Part-Human Part-Animal Chimera's
» Chuck Missler goes 'extraterrestrial' in sermon

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WHO SAYS?! :: The Paranormal, Supernatural, and the Occult :: Aliens and UFOs-
Jump to: