WHO SAYS?!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WHO SAYS?!

UPDATE!!!! THE SITE HAS BEEN RE-VAMPED AND RE-ORGANIZED! Talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on here all you want! Join in on the fun! Who Says?! You do!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» the power of meditation retreats
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:04 am by samanthaalexis

» AUGUST 21, 2013 NEWSLETTER IF YOU MISSED IT...
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:01 am by DeathBlooms

» *IMPORTANT!* WHO SAYS?! WEB ADDRESS HAS CHANGED! *PLEASE READ!*
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:24 am by DeathBlooms

» RACHEL LIVINGSTON'S PARANORMAL BLOG: CHECK IT OUT: SHARE YOUR STORIES!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:08 pm by DeathBlooms

» NEWSLETTER FOR JULY 16, 2013
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:52 pm by DeathBlooms

» Comet Ison, Nostradamus, and the St. Malachy prophesy
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:49 am by Finklebean

» HUGE UPDATE 5/19/12
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 am by Finklebean

» What Are You Thinking Right NOW?!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 1:28 am by DeathBlooms

» What is Abnromal Psychology?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 am by DTRave

» He Plays...He Remembers
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 pm by DeathBlooms

» WHO IS YOUR HERO(S)?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:00 pm by DeathBlooms

» Are you bored? I think I am too. :)
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 4:59 pm by DeathBlooms

» SuperPowers!!!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:53 am by DTRave

» Right to own guns (Gun control)
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:43 am by DTRave

» THE CONTACT FIELD
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:06 am by DeathBlooms

» THE FORUM RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» NOVEMBER 24, 2012 NEWSLETTER: UPDATED! (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR E-MAIL)
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:38 am by DeathBlooms

» DID YOU FORGET YOUR PASSWORD?? AND MORE? HELP HERE!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 am by DeathBlooms

» WANT TO REGISTER? HERE IS HOW YOU DO IT!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:00 am by DeathBlooms

» OCT 2012 NEWSLETTERS (IN CASE YOU DIDN'T CHECK YOUR EMAIL)
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 pm by DeathBlooms

» *NEW!* WHO SAYS?! BANNERS!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 1:03 am by DeathBlooms

» You Tube Video of Strange Creatures
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm by DeathBlooms

» Which Natural Disaster do You Fear the Most?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:37 am by DeathBlooms

» DMT - The Spirit Molecule
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 2:35 am by DeathBlooms

» The ultimate Reality
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:30 am by AgentOfOblivion

» wave function collapse
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:24 am by AgentOfOblivion

» Right to Die (Euthanasia, assisted suicide)
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2012 12:15 am by AgentOfOblivion

» Where did the good ol' Rock and Roll go?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 11:46 pm by AgentOfOblivion

» Show some love
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 10:20 pm by bcole26

» MORE WHO SAYS INFO: FACEBOOK GROUP AND MORE.
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:47 pm by DeathBlooms

» you are amazing
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 8:15 pm by DeathBlooms

» One day Left
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 7:46 pm by DeathBlooms

» Biphobia!!!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2012 3:11 pm by Finklebean

» The "Like" Button
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:24 pm by DeathBlooms

» Songs you want played at your funeral.
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am by Lacrima Mortis

» Your Favorite Serial Killer
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:11 am by bcole26

» HAUNTED ALTON ILLINOIS
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» A Few Haunted Places
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:38 pm by DeathBlooms

» New Category 9/25/2012
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:14 pm by DeathBlooms

» Some Paranormal Terms And Their Meanings
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:09 pm by DeathBlooms

» Some Words Associated With The Occult And Their Meanings
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 11:07 pm by DeathBlooms

» (POLL) Do You Love Halloween? And Do You Dress Up Every Year???
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 pm by DeathBlooms

» Extraterrestrial Contact Can Be Attained Through Human's Consciousness?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:45 am by DeathBlooms

» Poem: Pieces
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:56 am by DeathBlooms

» Movies that scare the crap out of you!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:33 am by bcole26

» GOB - The Band
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm by DeathBlooms

» Pig Mask Dream 9/20/2012
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:40 am by DeathBlooms

» Spiritual Sight/Awarness - Pattern & Frequency Of 852 Hz
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 1:05 am by DeathBlooms

»  Human cloning
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 pm by DeathBlooms

» Children prosecuted as adults
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:04 pm by DeathBlooms

» How to upload pictures in Gallery
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:47 am by DeathBlooms

» Killing in Self Defense
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:24 am by DeathBlooms

» WHERE?????
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:15 am by DeathBlooms

» LALALA What song...
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am by DeathBlooms

» I'M SO EXCITED!!! I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT! I THINK I LIKE IT!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:37 am by DeathBlooms

» The Obsolete
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:33 am by DeathBlooms

» What was Your High School Label?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 am by DeathBlooms

» Ridiculous Definitions
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:23 am by DeathBlooms

» Name a Band Game
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:00 pm by DeathBlooms

» The Violent Youth
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:56 pm by DeathBlooms

» Cow 'stuck in a tree' in dramatic rescue by Cumbria firemen
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:54 pm by DeathBlooms

» Conspiracy Theorists Believe World Bank is Evil: What do you think of this??
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:52 pm by DeathBlooms

» The Wolf is My Brother
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 am by DTRave

» Who do you want as president?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:19 pm by DeathBlooms

» Favorite TV Shows
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:17 pm by DeathBlooms

» Mail....!!!!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 pm by DeathBlooms

» Do you vote?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 5:30 pm by DeathBlooms

» global warming real or not?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 pm by DTRave

» Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 2:50 pm by DTRave

» Drunken redneck lullaby
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 7:49 pm by DTRave

» Rachel Livingston's Tats
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 1:29 pm by DeathBlooms

» Execution of the mentally ill
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 am by DTRave

» POEM: Human
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:41 am by DTRave

» QUESTIONS??? AND CONTACT.
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» Crazy Camping Time
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:17 pm by DeathBlooms

» INSIDES (POEM)
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 5:40 pm by DeathBlooms

» Your Posting Ranks
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 pm by DeathBlooms

» I'm all alone
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» WORST FEARS!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:50 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hospital Bed
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:38 pm by DeathBlooms

» NASA claims 2012 fears are unfounded
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:14 pm by DeathBlooms

» Eastern Washington hole is shrouded in mystery
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm by DeathBlooms

» Have You Ever
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:40 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hug And Slap
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:39 pm by DeathBlooms

» Miley Cyrus Smoking Pot
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:03 pm by DeathBlooms

» What's You Favorite Decade(S) of Music?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 pm by DeathBlooms

» Hello to all the Members here this iis my Intro Post.
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 am by DTRave

» Scientist Says Immortality Only 20 Years Away
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:16 pm by DeathBlooms

» It's always sunny in Philadelphia
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 pm by DeathBlooms

» What gets on your nerves?
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 5:19 pm by DeathBlooms

» Skinned Alive
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:41 pm by DeathBlooms

» Drowning (poem)
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:43 am by DeathBlooms

» Who Says?! Layout has been updated 7/22/12
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:34 am by DeathBlooms

» THE NEVER ENDING STORY
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:23 am by fr3akinther00m

» Important Notice: Please Read ASAP
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:06 pm by DeathBlooms

» FISHIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:46 pm by DeathBlooms

» SUPER EARTH: Scientists discover life-supporting planet 'right at Earth's front door'
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:22 pm by DeathBlooms

» If you could go ANYWHERE
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:20 am by DeathBlooms

» Knocking on wood
What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 3:15 am by DeathBlooms

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 649 on Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:58 pm
Top posters
DeathBlooms (1536)
What was Your High School Label? Vote_lcapWhat was Your High School Label? Voting_barWhat was Your High School Label? Vote_rcap 
fr3akinther00m (330)
What was Your High School Label? Vote_lcapWhat was Your High School Label? Voting_barWhat was Your High School Label? Vote_rcap 
senor_ding_dong (278)
AngelofMercy (175)
Finklebean (166)
chellbilly (103)
michael (70)
AgentOfOblivion (53)
Lacrima Mortis (48)
DTRave (38)
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Most active topic starters
DeathBlooms
fr3akinther00m
Finklebean
senor_ding_dong
AgentOfOblivion
michael
AngelofMercy
chellbilly
lupusphasmatis
swamprat
Most Viewed Topics
THE FORUM RULES: PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!!!!
THE CONTACT FIELD
Floating Ferris Wheel in the Sky
The Truth or Lie Game
THE NEVER ENDING STORY
Hug And Slap
Have You Ever
Name a Band Game
WHO SAYS?! SUPPORTING PROFILES
Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
Most active topics
The Truth or Lie Game
The Bad Advice Game
THE NEVER ENDING STORY
The Excuse Game
Have You Ever
Name a Band Game
Make up a lie about the poster above you
Hug And Slap
Create "Rejected" Childrens Book Titles Game
Alien Dreams
Statistics
We have 43 registered users
The newest registered user is samanthaalexis

Our users have posted a total of 2837 messages in 848 subjects
Poll
Do You Love Halloween? And Do You Dress Up Every Year???
 YES and I dress up every year!
 Yes, but I don't dress up every year
 I hate Halloween, I don't dress up
 It's okay but I never really dress up
 Yes but dressing up is not for me
 I just like to kick back and eat candy
View results
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What was Your High School Label?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathBlooms
Admin
DeathBlooms

What was Your High School Label? Empty
PostSubject: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:31 am

What was your "label" in high school?
I was the Loner, Loser, "Goth" chick. Wore nothing but black, black, black. Black hair, heavy black eyeliner, the works. I was very quiet and "creepy", kept to myself, wrote poetry, listened to metal, ect.. Everyone thought I was crazy. I was a very nervous, depressed and an angry person and it showed. I still got tormented all the time by other students. The ones that weren't afraid of me that is. hehe. Twisted Evil Razz It was just a phase I was into in High School and a label that other's gave to me. But still, to this day, some people still tend to call me "goth" and, I admit, it annoys me to say the least... I don't like being reminded of my High School past. I grew out of that "goth" phase a long time ago and I have been out of High School for years. I'm a lot happier now. But unfortunately my reputation seemed to have stuck. When I was out of high school and thought it was all over, I was sitting at a park and this little teenager I had never seen before walked up to me and said "You're that crazy goth chick from High School aren't you?" I was so annoyed. At that time I had been out of High School for at least 1 or 2 years. I wasn't even wearing black that day or anything. WTF?! Mad Anyways, what was your "label" in High School and why?

Oh and BTW here are a couple of pics of what I looked like in High School:

What was Your High School Label? 2

What was Your High School Label? 3

Freaky, eh? lol Razz

NOW, WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT WAS YOUR HIGH SCHOOL LABEL AND WHY??? study

Last edited by DeathBlooms on Mon May 21, 2012 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mrs.rachel.livingston
DeathBlooms
Admin
DeathBlooms

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:45 am

I must say that I am soo glad that High School is done and over. It was hell, lol. No, really, it was hell. Kid's and their labels. Rolling Eyes It's the stupidest thing but everyone get's "labeled" in High School. Jocks, Preps, Goths, Nerds, Stoners, ect.. You can't be "unique" in High School. You're goning to get labeld and put into that group no matter what. There is no way around it. It's always been that way. I'm glad we grow out of it for the most part. Life shouldn't be one big popularity contest and people shouldn't try to live up to the "labels" that other people give to them. Hopefully kids will realize that.
Back to top Go down
Finklebean
Seeker
Seeker

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:21 am

I was the stoner cause I got high all the time. During Jr. High, when the clicks were first starting to form, i would get rideculed by preps, back then i was a "middle kid" didnt really have a group, and mainly the only people who were nice to me were stoners so i would always help them with their homework and stuff so that kind of steered me toward becoming a "stoner". And people thought i was a stoner so i decided why not be? I started getting high during summer after the 8th grade, started smoking, and founded my own group becoming a stoner. I know it wasn't a popularity thing, I just did it cause it fit and I liked it..set my mind at ease... the funny thing is though towards the end of highschool everyone was smoking, nerds, preps and jocks (after becoming pill poppers first), just about everyone, but I was one of "the" stoners.
Back to top Go down
fr3akinther00m
Skull of Knowledge
Skull of Knowledge
fr3akinther00m

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:16 pm

i guess i was rather socially accepted they called me Lori .
:OD im sure there were alot of people who had their own ideals as to who i was /am. Thats not my problem . only the people who stuck around and watched me evolve knows who i am. im sure ill change tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
AngelofMercy
Seeker
Seeker
AngelofMercy

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:44 am

I really didn't have a click until I met my Ex..he was in the theater group. Once I started dating him, I became a theater geek, and was in plays, and speech. I was very shy and retired before this, and it really brought me out of my shell. I've been an extravert since What was Your High School Label? 1328970121
Back to top Go down
DeathBlooms
Admin
DeathBlooms

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:14 pm

AngelofMercy wrote:
I really didn't have a click until I met my Ex..he was in the theater group. Once I started dating him, I became a theater geek, and was in plays, and speech. I was very shy and retired before this, and it really brought me out of my shell. I've been an extravert since What was Your High School Label? 1328970121

No Wonder you like to watch Glee lol Razz
Back to top Go down
DTRave
DTRave

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:37 am

For the short time I was in high school,I would've been labeled "stoner" except that it was 1978 and everyone was stoned,lol!!!
To make a long story short,I was sent to a group home by the court at 14 years of age and didn't get out until I was almost 16...I never went back to high school,but I got my GED when I was 16...
It was different back then and mine was a common story...
Back to top Go down
DeathBlooms
Admin
DeathBlooms

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:33 pm

DTRave wrote:
For the short time I was in high school,I would've been labeled "stoner" except that it was 1978 and everyone was stoned,lol!!!
To make a long story short,I was sent to a group home by the court at 14 years of age and didn't get out until I was almost 16...I never went back to high school,but I got my GED when I was 16...

I still have yet to get my GED. I dropped out at 17. I'm just too busy to take classes. I have counseling twice a week and it seems that I have some sort of appointment like every other week.
Back to top Go down
DTRave
DTRave

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 8:25 pm

DeathBlooms wrote:
DTRave wrote:

I still have yet to get my GED. I dropped out at 17. I'm just too busy to take classes. I have counseling twice a week and it seems that I have some sort of appointment like every other week.
Understood DB...I've read your many of your posts and while you are quite insane,you're very intelligent as well and I'm sure you'd have no problem passing that test...Wink

The one I took took was almost 100% multiple choice..I also remember at least one short essay being required...

I took the test in Manhattan....I remember taking my kid brother,(he's a doctor now),with me to the city that day because he wanted to go to a comic book store called the Forbidden Planet,so it had to of been in the summertime...After dropping him off at the office where my mom worked,I went to the test site which was a school,but I still had time to kill...I smoked a decent size roach and drank a beer while I was waiting...I took that test with a pleasant buzz and it was surprisingly easy...I knew I had passed it,which was confirmed when I received the results in the mail...

Man,I haven't thought of that in so long...

Back to top Go down
DeathBlooms
Admin
DeathBlooms

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 am

DTRave wrote:
DeathBlooms wrote:
DTRave wrote:

Understood DB...I've read your many of your posts and while you are quite insane,you're very intelligent as well and I'm sure you'd have no problem passing that test...Wink

The one I took took was almost 100% multiple choice..I also remember at least one short essay being required...

I took the test in Manhattan....I remember taking my kid brother,(he's a doctor now),with me to the city that day because he wanted to go to a comic book store called the Forbidden Planet,so it had to of been in the summertime...After dropping him off at the office where my mom worked,I went to the test site which was a school,but I still had time to kill...I smoked a decent size roach and drank a beer while I was waiting...I took that test with a pleasant buzz and it was surprisingly easy...I knew I had passed it,which was confirmed when I received the results in the mail...

Man,I haven't thought of that in so long...

Lol thanks. I'm glad someone thinks that I am intelligent. Razz

I couldn't get fucked up and take a test though lol. I would fail miserabliy.
Now when I can afford my riddlin, then I could kick some ass :OD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was Your High School Label?   What was Your High School Label? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was Your High School Label?
Page 1 of 1